Check Out My Stats At The Special Ops Brigade

Friday, October 3, 2008

Off-topic

If I were to win 35 millions dollars from the lotteries I would start off by buying myself a nice house with a lot of land around it. But I would still keep my job because of certain reason I do not know. I would then go buy myself good car and truck and an airplane. I would also give some money to my brothers and parents so they can go buy themselves something. With the money that is left after the house, the car, the truck, the airplane and everything else I would spend the rest of my life without worrying about paying bills and a lot more stuff. My life would be so much easier all I need to do is work, have fun and relax until I die.

1 comment:

Eric P said...

Maybe you'd keep your job because you wouldn't want people saying your lazy and you show off your money? I'd keep my job for sure...I wouldn't know what to do with myself...just sitting there going ok, I have 10 million left, and I've done everything I can possibly do...now what